9AM – 3PM
The Spring sale SOLD OUT quickly – so come early! Fall is a great time to plant natives, then you can watch your native garden come to life next spring! Get a jump on next year by attending our Native Plant Sale! Area experts will be on hand to advise and guide you regarding soil conditions, planting locations, plant height and more!
Our Native Flower, shrubs and tree vendors:
- Bernacchi’s Oak Valley (plant list)
- Blue Fox Farms (plant list)
- Naturally Native Nursery (plant list)
- The Botany Shop (plant list)
CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT LIST OF PLANTS (Above) THAT WILL BE FOR SALE!
(Note: these aren’t complete list as more and more plants, trees and forbs are added constantly! – Be sure to get there early!)
Many community partners will be on hand to educate you on the resources available in the area:
- IN Nature, LLC
- Shirley Heinze Land Trust
- St. Joseph/Marshall Invasive Plant Partnership (SMIPP)
- South Bend-Elkhart Audubon Society
- St Joseph Valley Master Gardeners
- National Resource Conservation Service-USDA (NRCS)
- Elkhart and Saint Joseph Soil and Water Conservation District
Put the FALL Native Plant Sale on your Calendar today!
Wild Ones – South Bend Chapter
We’ll be there to tell you about our organization, and will have information and pamphlets to share with you. We’ll also have some great books on sale to add to your collection!
1. Natures Best Hope by Douglas Tallamy
2. Natures Best Hope by Douglas Tallamy-Young Readers edition.
3. The Midwest Plant Primer: 225 Plants for an Earthfriendly Garden by Alan Branhagen
4.Pollinators of Native Plants by Heather Holm
5. Prairie Up: An Introduction to Natural Garden Design by Benjamin Vogt
6. Butterflies of Indiana, A Field Guide by Jeffery Berth